Oh, the goodness of this interview!
What I thought would be a conversation about the subtle art of not giving a f*** turned into so much more than that. So many gems that this conversation easily could have gone for three hours.
Meet Mary Houston, queen of story slaying, and personal growth pioneer on a mission to help women do less and earn more by rewiring their relationship with money & wealth.
In this interview we talk about:
- what personal experience turned her into a dedicated story slayer.
- what kind of stories she sees most in women.
- the two meanings of „mind your own business“, and how both relate to living a happy life.
- how you can mind your own business, and still be an empathetic person.
- the empowered feeling of taking your life into your own hands.
- what living a sparkly life means to her.
- and so much more.
Click the little play button above, or hop over to iTunes or Spotify, and have a listen.
You can connect with Mary on Instagram and Facebook, and find out even more about her and her wonderful work on her website.
Share your take-aways from this episode in the comments. I’d love to read all about them.
PS: Mary was so kind to share a free guide with you on 5 stories sabotaging your success and how to re-write them. You can download it for free here. No email sign-up required.